Entrepreneur Nominations Available for CIT GAP 50
CIT GAP Funds is seeking nominations of individual entrepreneurs to be recognized as the 2012 CIT GAP 50, the most likely to build Virginia’s next generation life science, technology and energy companies. Fifty entrepreneurs selected by peer entrepreneurs will be recognized by CIT GAP Funds at an award banquet on October 18.
Nominating criteria includes:
- Individuals who are most likely to found a high-growth tech, life science or energy venture in the next 5 years
- Individuals both with or without current involvement in a start-up
- Individuals with strong ties to Virginia (but not required to be Virginia residents)
- Individuals must exhibit substantive involvement in Virginia’s technology or entrepreneurial ecosystem
- In order to qualify for final voting individuals must be nominated by 3 people
- CIT Board members and employees are not eligible
Nominations will be accepted until September 20th at which time peer nominees will cast their ballots to select the GAP 50. Nominations can submitted by clicking here.